Knife storeage Mk II

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Afternoon all :)

youngest step son finished his joinery apprenticeship last year and reckons he's pretty good. SWMBO won't let me keep the tool chest i store my knives in, in the house, they have to stay in the garage and this upsets me !

At christmas, i set the boy a challenge, ...if you're so good, make me a display cupboard for my knives that your Mum will let me keep in the house.

Well, it turned up today and i have to say i am really really impressed with what he's done ! and yes, i can now keep my knives in the house ! happy days :)

pics below of cabinet and collection....enjoy :)

cabinet1.jpg

cabinet2.jpg

cabinet3.jpg

cabinet4.jpg

cabinet5.jpg

cabinet6.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just finished his apprenticeship? Well if that's the case then he's got some seriously good skills under his belt already. Pass on my congrats for a job well done to him. Lovely clean lines and good even joints. Well done!

Oh and that knife collection look pretty sweet too. Good to see they're finally indoors.

Last edited:

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Just finished his apprenticeship? Well if that's the case then he's got some seriously good skills under his belt already. Pass on my congrats for a job well done to him. Lovely clean lines and good even joints. Well done!

Oh and that knife collection look pretty sweet too. Good to see they're finally indoors.

plus 1 what he said !! cracking job ;)

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Nice work & a cracker of a collection! 1 potential problem I can see though, have you not managed to put a collection size limit into SWMBO's mind? Once the case is full it'll be like the nightclubs in town - 1 in 1 out if you're not careful.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
How on earth do you choose between them? Its a veritable knife hareem!

Superb work by the Young 'Un, btw, I bet there's be a fine market for display cases- not all as big as yours, perhaps ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE