Knife Scales Highly Figured Masur or cross Cut Curly Birch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 2, 2014
United Kingdom
As the title, I have had a little hard time finding the above Ones I have found are costly particle when they add vat and postage! I am looking for Highly Figured Masur or cross Cut Curly Birch in particular. I am looking for a set of scales 130x40mm & 10/11mm thick each. if you have any then please post details with a price and a photo if you can.

Thank you for looking

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Not gonna get em cheaper than £20 mate (not that I've found anyway :) )... moonraker knives sell it as blocks (curly birch extreme), which i buy as the quality is excellent.... it'll set you back £21 though for one block ( might not be long enough for your dimensions)

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2014
United Kingdom
Not gonna get em cheaper than £20 mate (not that I've found anyway :) )... moonraker knives sell it as blocks (curly birch extreme), which i buy as the quality is excellent.... it'll set you back £21 though for one block ( might not be long enough for your dimensions)

Ok thank you, block is no good i am doing this by hand! so cutting the block down straight and flat will be an issue. this is my first go, I have confidence in myself, but trying to keep the cost down!

Nov 2, 2014
United Kingdom
Well I do not no how I missed that! I looked on ebay and did not see the in my search, searched a few times! not a bad price think I will give them a go :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE