Knife retirement

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Has anybody else retired a knife from active service recently?
I have decided that my user means a little to much to me and i'm not happy about giving it the sort of treatment it has had to handle over the last 7 years. It's not like it's an expensive knife (cost me £45 second hand) or that it's going to break any time soon, just purely sentimental, strange as it may seem.
It's been a good friend and has been with me throughout my travels and has seen some harsh and fun times. Yes it'll come out on the odd occasion but no mare battoning or hole digging(!). :sad6:
I know there are many people who have knives that do nothing but sit in a draw and get bought out and polished every month or two (no problem with that) but all my knives have been used hard, no draw queens at all. This is my 4th full time user and it's really done the bizz.
On the up side it means the purchase of another bowie to replace it, sweet :naughty:
I'll post a picture when the new beasty arrives........

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I've got loads of knives that I feel bad about using because they have alot of memories but using them brings about even more memories. There is a few that have alot of sentimental value that I would never consider using again though. They are safely tucked away in a box but get fondled frequently, polished etc :rolleyes:

I really hope a psychiatrist never reads these type of threads, about folk that have boxes and drawers full of knives and sit, fondle and polish them for fun. :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE