Knife Postage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grainweevil

Forager
Feb 18, 2023
Cornwall
World barminess is definitely rife. In China, there have been international restrictions on sending fountain pen ink, of all things. They take that whole pen being mightier than the sword thing very seriously.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Hmm, I could do with flogging my Chris Reeves Jereboam 1 knife and US prices seem rather better than UK ones.
Might be hard work sending it though.

If I was flogging missiles to Saudi to use in Yemen it would likely be dead easy but a knife? Nooooooo.

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
The problem is the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 and how various couriers choose to interpret it. In non legalese, if you send a sharp or pointy thing by post or courier you must undertake to ensure that the person you're sending to is over 18. The tricky part is that the service you use to send it, your "agent", must undertake to ensure that the package is delivered "into the hands of" an over 18, which they mean literally.

Some (many) couriers won't take on the potential hassle.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE