Knife Making - Recent results

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I got the bug back in the spring after a 'Have a go' suggestion from another member here and with a lot of help from people on this site and recommenedations for sourcing materials - as well as a great helping hand from G4GHB (thanks again Graham) I have a few to show.

I'm still developing. I know what I need to improve and I have two more with Mick Wardell blades which I'll post pics of when I've finished them.

Once again fellas - thanks for all the help. I get a lot out of this.

The one on the left is a Laplander 75 I made for my wife with a chestnut handle.

The middle is a 90 for a friend from Golden Lacewood (from Englishrose222) with matching firesteel and the right is a laplander 115 which is owned by another friend with Oak burl handle (thanks bushwacker Bob).

Richard

Attachments

• Three knives.jpg
    Three knives.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 155

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
looking great mate!:D

Kinda regretting giving you so much encouragement now..... :lmao:

Nah seriously you have made a cracking job of them well done!

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Lovely work Rich. I particularly like that Lacewood. The "bug" will bite good and proper soon and we'll see you making your own blades too. (Ask me how I know... ;) )

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
Those are nice blades to work with and you've done a much better job than I did!
I just don't get on with the 90 as a user :( So I had to buy something else :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE