Knife...Designed By Me, Made By HillBil

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...about a year ago a drew out my first knife, cut the blank out and freehand ground it on my sander...have never got round to doing the heat treat so recently i sent it to Sir Hillbill who's done the business and done it very nicely indeed thankyou mate!...he got carried away and did me three in fact!

i've been buying marks knives from since he turned pro and they get better and better...clean and razor! i had just bought a few of his delightful little PNK's at the time and asked his permission if i could design mine based on his PNK...

so...here you'll see one laying on top of mine and my original 'rough'....they'll be at the bushcraft show...come and have a stroke!

thanks mark...lovely work!

s

N

Nomad

Looks interesting. What are the main dimensions: overall length, length from tip to start of ricasso, depth at ricasso, thickness, hole diameter(s)?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its around 7.25" long i think... with a 3" ish blade.

I never measured it properly tbh, i just used the blade Sonni had made as a template.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE