Knife Build

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
I really like that. If the steel proves too soft for woodland duties, it could find a home in the kitchen. Even if it was just for cheese!

Z

Reactions: Kepis

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
A really nice result!
You are too critical of your own work - I have bought knives over the counter that were not as well finished!

You are quite right, being over critical of my work and not knowing when to stop tinkering is one of my biggest faults

rich outdoors

Jun 3, 2017
Catalonia
Superb, I just came from the wooden sheath thread, the finished article is a world away from it's rather lurid green beginnings, you have turned it into a lovely looking knife, very practical shape and size too. I have an Enzo necker which it a similarish design and absolutely love it.

Atb, rich.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Superb, I just came from the wooden sheath thread, the finished article is a world away from it's rather lurid green beginnings, you have turned it into a lovely looking knife, very practical shape and size too. I have an Enzo necker which it a similarish design and absolutely love it.

Atb, rich.

Cheers Rich, i've got an Enzo Necker as well, thinking about making a wooden sheath for it as the leather one it came with is awful and the Kydex one i have for it is not overly secure, i'm going to see how the sheath i made for this build fares before i do anything though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE