kids walking boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Not too sure on that one, but make sure that they are a good fitting as their feet are quite soft and ill fitting boots at that age can screw their feet right up. I'd imagine the outdoor retailers would cater for kids. Blacks may be a good start.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hi-Tec are surprisingly good, and very reasonably priced. I've got little feet (size 3 in boots usually)and I can wear out boots in no time (archaeology kills them:( ) Hi-tec plain leather ones last longest and are amongst the most comfortable too.......and they guarantee them for normal wear which includes clambering through burns and bogs as well as woods and hillsides :D

cheers,
Toddy

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
for the last 4 years I've kitted both my kids out in Trespass boots - cheap, well made, tough, good ankle support and waterproof (goretex style lined). I've yet to find better for the price and yes, I've looked. :D

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Got some of these for my nephews (8 & 10 yrs), surprisingly good boot

new-c596b.jpg

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/ishop/877/shopscr2863.html

Seriously good service from these guys as well

No affiliation to company etc etc etc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE