Kelty Redcloud 110

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Van-Wild

Full Member
Feb 17, 2018
1,562
1,411
UK
Hi, I'm considering swapping my Kelty Redcloud 110ltr for something of similar quality and style, but around the 70ltr or 80ltr mark.

The 110 is bombproof and very very comfortable, with an adjustable back system. Easily accommodates heavy loads.

If you have something that you think would fit my bill, let me know. I prefer civilian rucksacks over military style ones.

I can attach pictures of my Kelty Redcloud 110 if you wish. Have put a link below to the wildbounds website for reference.



Picture of the actual rucksack:

d739a3462712c49f1d10ebb0494b670c.jpg



Thank you!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE