Karrimor Sabre 30 vs Sabre 35 vs Delta 35 vs Patrol 45

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trango

Feb 1, 2011
Europe
Appreciate the reply Ronnie. Vaude makes some excellent material indeed - when I need a tent and not a tarp I go for a Vaude ultralight - however I don't like the back design of their smaller daypacks; it's way too narrow at the base for me. Hence why the clamshell designs of the Delta 35 is appealing: wider, less pronounced and overall tougher for field use.

Trango

Feb 1, 2011
Europe
I know this has been asked before but can't find the info anywhere - would the back length on the Sabre 45 be ok for someone 5ft 11inch tall (although I like to think I'm 6ft!?!)? I'd like to try one on for size but as I live overseas I doubt that will be possible.

I can't see why not. It's typically the taller person not being able to comfortably fit a non-adjustable back.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
I have a Lowe Alpine Sting, which is 45l just like the Predator. Bag itself is pretty heavy but works just fine for a day out in the woods - the compression straps help a lot and the size gives you plenty of flexibility with what you can carry out and carry back. I use it day to day as well as when I travel - next week I fly to Amsterdam for a week and I'll be taking it along - beats dragging a suitcase.

I chose it over the Predator because it has a 'proper' hip support and an adjustable back length

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
I know this has been asked before but can't find the info anywhere - would the back length on the Sabre 45 be ok for someone 5ft 11inch tall (although I like to think I'm 6ft!?!)? I'd like to try one on for size but as I live overseas I doubt that will be possible.

I"m 5'11" and I find my Sabre 45 very comfortable

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE