Kelly Kettle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Crafty

Forager
Apr 7, 2009
...Location.... Location....
I thought some of you would like to hear this, especially since alot of you have been wondering if Kelly Kettle will be bringing in spare SS bases:

"Hi,

The Stainless Steel kettles are still relatively new so we are still gathering feedback from end-users as to their thoughts etc.

So far, feedback has been excellent and we will probably broaden the range to include a smaller Lightweight Steel kettle next year. We will probably provide spare Steel Bases also at that stage.

Kind regards,

Patrick Kelly

Director"

D

DavidBFPO

hello,
I was browsing old posts & thought this might interest forum members. http://www.shark-tinderbox.co.uk/
(Kelly & Eydon Kettles).
Regards
David
I thought some of you would like to hear this, especially since alot of you have been wondering if Kelly Kettle will be bringing in spare SS bases:

"Hi,

The Stainless Steel kettles are still relatively new so we are still gathering feedback from end-users as to their thoughts etc.

So far, feedback has been excellent and we will probably broaden the range to include a smaller Lightweight Steel kettle next year. We will probably provide spare Steel Bases also at that stage.

Kind regards,

Patrick Kelly

Director"

Interesting, thanks for posting.

I hope the KK company react a little quicker than they did with the SS kettles - I seem to recall that there was huge customer demand for them for ages before they were eventually produced.

An ability to store water in them would be nice (silicon stopper maybe?) - as would a folding mug handle stylee arrangement type thing!

D

DavidBFPO

hello, No problem. Might be worth dropping them your suggestions. I did hear of the demand issue.
I came across the Shark website & noted the kettles for sale. (I think?) Hawkin's Bazaar novelty gifts did these
kettles in their old mail order catalogue a while back 'Hawkin's By Post' http://www.hawkin.com/
Anyway thanks for the reply & hopefully a resolve to the KK issue.
Regards
David

website
Interesting, thanks for posting.

I hope the KK company react a little quicker than they did with the SS kettles - I seem to recall that there was huge customer demand for them for ages before they were eventually produced.

An ability to store water in them would be nice (silicon stopper maybe?) - as would a folding mug handle stylee arrangement type thing!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE