Karrimor SF packs & which one?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Eh up!

Having a new pack soon and I think after looking at the reviews its one of the Karrimor SF range.

I think I need around 35l and really have decided on the Delta 35 but I do have a Maxp Condor so I could go a little bigger at a push and like the look of the 45l and especially like the ability to have the additional side pockets.

I use a pack a lot from the usual days out, walking, bimbling about, for field archery (its a good walk in to my club) and even on my push iron when I need more capacity than my camelback, fishing, hunting and even travelling.

So, do you think the 45l would be too big or can it be compressed neatly when its not being carried full?

would also listen to other recommends, even other brands as long as its quality, dull in colour, not bothered about side pockets (unless detachable). I am 6'2" and of large build

Thanks in advance

Marc

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I use the Sabre 45 for my winter bushy trips, it's quite a compact thing and holds well against the torso I've found. If you had it fully loaded it might be a bit tippy on the bike.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I use a sabre 45 for overnighters but for days out it's way too big. I have a condor but find that too small for nights out.
In the end I decided to have both packed ready.

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Thanks chaps!

I'm opting for the 35l, Just realised I have a Snugpak stamina @ 40l which I have not used as its a tad big for what I want and I also have a rocket pack which rarely sees the light of day.
(should have a sort out in the garage really!!)

Hi everyone,

If you have any questions or would like more information on any Karrimor SF products, please feel free to contact PRI who are the Karrimor SF UK distributor. - 01392 444700.

We hope you enjoy your Delta 35.

All the best,

The Karrimor SF team.

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
I tend to be a bit if a tart with rucksacks, my Mrs says i'm 10 x worse than her with handbags :D
Thing is it's taken me a long long time to find everything i want in a day/weekend pack.

So i'm not really a rucksack tart more choosy :lmao:

All that in mind i've been using a Osprey Manta 25 for a while now and it's by far the best rucksack i've ever used.
Bit pricey but for me it's well worth it for the features you get.

It's not military style though.

Osprey_Manta30_Gry.jpg

A quick run through of the features i like best.

It has a mesh back, with the main body of the ruck sack being held very slightly away from being in contact with your back.
This means that you don't get anywhere near as much sweaty back syndrome.

It has stash loops on the left hand side that i use to store my walking pole.
A waterproof cover, plenty of pockets and dividers, a sunglasses pocket with a very soft lining.
3 litre reservoir, with a magnetic clip for storing your mouth piece.

They also do a 30 litre pack, and it's a fairly large 30 litres as well.

Cheers
Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE