Karrimor Predator Tecmac 50

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
If its a Vulcan then yep.Karrimor zips are comparable with PLCE as is the Vulcan.

If its a Vulcan II or Crusader then no they are compatible with Berghaus's own MMPS pouches...

HTH..

Yes (un) fortunatly a Vulcan II so that is a shame. I liked the idea of the easy access stowage for often used gear. Double shame as I went for the Karrimor sabre 35 for my day pack with built on side pockets:(

Dec 16, 2007
Can you fit nalgene wide mouth 1ltr bottles in the mag pouches on the side pouch?
I cant seem to find any info on the size of the mag pouches.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Is the tecmac small enough to carry as hand luggage in an airplane? (Just due to the laptop question.... )?
I had the Patrol 45 and it worked just fine as carry on if the bag wasn't rammed full and had a little persuasion from the compression straps! That's flying with Ryanair (*shudder*) as well.

I know these are designed to ride above webbing in a a Military set up but at six foot four, I ended up selling mine as all the weight was on my shoulders and the hip belt left hopelessly around my stomach...

Fantastic design of bag, if they could only sort out the suspension, perhaps someone a little more clever than i could take the TECMAC and rig it up to a new suspension system, given that the bag simply zips off like that. Food for thought anyway.

Good review there.

shovel reccy

Forager
Feb 22, 2007
cambridge
i have the 45ltr patrol pack in dessie cam and i find it comfy and im 6,1 even with all my kit in it. got it brand new for £45 just to see if it was any good plus it takes my plce side pouches and my vulcan2 pouches so have plenty of options.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE