Just joined the other day ...thanx for the warm welcom...some pics of what I do......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
5v9fdf.jpg

wrbqe.jpg

15g5vsg.jpg

35a2nn7.jpg

2i8kkn6.jpg

2vdmdjb.jpg

29xyvdl.jpg

28811lc.jpg

15y9o5j.jpg

15344y9.jpg

v7w2dt.jpg

wl3uvp.jpg

14lkgp3.jpg

s3g1t1.jpg

2v9rept.jpg

25kt14w.jpg

wqwmlw.jpg

a2qeea.jpg

2z53lub.jpg

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Great pics!! You certainley pack those sea kayaks up... where did you put the mountain bike in!!:rolleyes:

Do you open Canoe at all?

It looks like you enjoy most things outdoors.

Thanks for posting.

Andy

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Hi Davey , the mystery of what you do is over.you will have a lot in common with many members here buddy,great pictures.

They are pots from an old catering bain-marie combined with a couple of industrial baking pans. I knocked the handle together using my works TIG.
My set is made up of two bain marie pots, a frying pan, handle & four small steel pans which double as bowls. All the parts fit inside the largest pot....a wee bit bulky for light camping but ideal on the sea trips or by the car - where weight is not such an issue or 'for the hungrier camper' or 'the one pot wonder' when feeding a few folks.
As I said, like to try & make a lot of my own gear where possible.....saves me a few quid & you just can't beat using home made gear when it works well.

Last edited:
Thanx guys for comments n stuff...I'm working crazy shifts just now so may not post replys staight away..but I'll always be back...
Yeh I do enjoy most outdoor pursuits but never without a small campfire, a relaxing seat & a spot of cooked grub.

Last edited:

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Great intro. Welcome. Watch out for Miyagi... he's a weird one :D

JonathonD's right, watch out for that Miyagi - absolute oddball.

Great pictures there Davy.

I never knew a canoe could carry that much kit.

Looking at those pics, you're obviously one of those couch potato types. :D

All the best,

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE