just found ya !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
L

Louie

Hi people
Just found ya,now that i have eventually got on of these computer things.
Someone told me about this site and said that if was great for meeting up with likeminded people.So here goes.
My name is Louie and i live in long melford ,sudbury,suffolk,i am looking to meet up with some people to go off and do all things bushcraft.I have been on a couple of courses a few years ago but i would like to get out a bit more and learn more.
My main interests are wild food and i would love to learn more about mushrooms,also camping out and cooking over open fires and shelter building,which i would also like to learn more about as i am about to stick some type of structure in my garden for sitting out and practicing the old BC skills
Hope to get some feedback on this.My E-mail add is -gevs1969@hotmail.com.
ALL THE BEST
HOPE TO HEAR SOON
LOUIE

nooky

Nomad
Oct 26, 2005
Watton, Norfolk
Hello louie and welcome. If you look in the meet up and social chatter forum you will find an east anglian group who have meetups in our area.
Andrew.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Hi Louie, Welcome aboard mate. hope you enjoy your time here.

Like already mentioned the meetup forum is where people post when they are out and about and are happy to get some company coming along.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE