Journaling Course - Free till 5pm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
An unusual one but I thought some might be interested.

I've found that journaling is a great tool for lots of different things both personal and professional, sometimes it's hard to get into or know how to use effectively. I was sent this link by a friend in a group I'm a member of and thought that it might be useful to others, there's no downside, once you have claimed the course it's yours forever to use as you want, it's not very long and there's no cost.

Journaling Mastery Course

I'd encourage anyone to give it a go.
T

Reactions: nigelp and Broch

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
An unusual one but I thought some might be interested.

I've found that journaling is a great tool for lots of different things both personal and professional, sometimes it's hard to get into or know how to use effectively. I was sent this link by a friend in a group I'm a member of and thought that it might be useful to others, there's no downside, once you have claimed the course it's yours forever to use as you want, it's not very long and there's no cost.

Journaling Mastery Course

I'd encourage anyone to give it a go.
T
Brilliant, thanks a lot Tony, I've signed up.
I've journaled quite a lot over the years and I find it really useful personally and professionally, so it will be interesting to see what this course offers.

thanks again

Reactions: nigelp

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I use a bullet journal but I can't get on with no writing a proper diary style of journal. Perhaps I should look into it.

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
Very interesting, thank you for the heads up Tony! I *want* to journal but it only lasts for a couple months before I wonder off to the next shiny thing lol so I'm hoping that this course will keep me focused :thankyou:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Anyone got stuck into the journaling course yet? I've a few friends that have done it and thought it was well worth the time. I need to put aside some time and get stuck in, i did the first few vids for the intro stuff but that's it so far.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE