Weber GoAnywhere BBQ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mylofitz

Apr 19, 2012
Cheshire
98d006bac7bd896cbd6f11ae96a450fb.jpg

Do love my Weber. Photo from Friday. After dining on lamb kebabs, chuck a few logs on and it’s a fire pit which doesn’t harm the grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
My wife bought me a everdurebyhestonCube

It’s really neat and just the right size to cook a couple of burgers or steaks for tea.

Also have a Weber Smoker and full size BBQ for when we are going for the meat sweats.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
My wife bought me an everdurebyhestonCube

It’s really neat and just the right size to cook a couple of burgers or steaks for tea.

Also have a Weber Smoker and full size BBQ for when we are going for the meat sweats.

Potatohead

Jul 1, 2020
Surrey... near a tree :)
Reverse searing some home made burgers.
2 zone cooking in the rain.
I promised the boys bbq so they shall have it Lol.
Weather should be good enough for beach bbq next two days

20220824_183317.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: moocher

Potatohead

Jul 1, 2020
Surrey... near a tree :)
Ive found that if you Squirt some oil on the coals to mimic a flare up and then slam the lid back on it gives you great big clumps of smoke for a great smoky taste on the go without wood chips.20220824_184949.jpg

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Just got myself one of these to keep in the camper van. I've been using a mini barrel BBQ that I bought about 15 years ago but it's really hanging now so it was time for an upgrade. We have a Weber kettle in the garden that gets used year round, even done the Christmas lunch on it a couple of times. Even though the kettle was a fair investment I'm super happy with it and no doubt the Go Anywhere will be of the same quality. I've already started modding the Go Anywhere by cutting the grill in half so it fits in the bottom and I've been putting a BBQ kit together to go inside. Can't wait to give it it's first burn.

Reactions: Potatohead

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Just got myself one of these to keep in the camper van. I've been using a mini barrel BBQ that I bought about 15 years ago but it's really hanging now so it was time for an upgrade. We have a Weber kettle in the garden that gets used year round, even done the Christmas lunch on it a couple of times. Even though the kettle was a fair investment I'm super happy with it and no doubt the Go Anywhere will be of the same quality. I've already started modding the Go Anywhere by cutting the grill in half so it fits in the bottom and I've been putting a BBQ kit together to go inside. Can't wait to give it it's first burn.
Exactly what I did :)

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
Yes…. I know…. Zombie thread revival…. But ive only just seen this thread and couldnt help but share the magic.

My Weber go anywhere… possibly the best portable bbq i have ever owned.

My current rig / mods

A proper little Tardis

View attachment 75179

Grille cut in half under all this to maximise storage

View attachment 75180

Kit List:

BBQ…. Obvs lol !
1 x fold-flat stainless steel chimney starter

2 x swiss army surplus nesting stainless steel mess tins for cooking and also getting a brew on top of the starter whilst firing up the coals

Grille brush

3L drybag - mulhollands 100% natural firelighters.

6L drybag - portion of charcoal. Enuf for about an hour of 2-zone cooking or grilling.

Wynex 5” x 7” molle pouch
Containing:
Grille lifters
Mini pliers
2 x s/steel tongs
Oil spray bottle
Silicone brush
Jet flame lighter
HH/Boker slipjoint knife
Ceramic sharpening stick
2 x Heat resistant cloths/towels

View attachment 75181

Every trip to the beach includes this rig and a cookout after a sesh with the little-uns and body boards.

Enjoy life when you can :cool:
I'm looking to do something similar. A quick question please.

Have you found the Lomo Drybags robust enough for how you're using them?

Best Wishes,
David

sidpost

Forager
Dec 15, 2016
Texas, USA
If you like that little Weber, be sure to check out PK Grills. I prefer them over the Weber for better low and slow smoking. The WGA though is a great for grilling!

COVID and supply chain problems (inflation) sure have made them spendy these days! :cry:

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
If you like that little Weber, be sure to check out PK Grills. I prefer them over the Weber for better low and slow smoking. The WGA though is a great for grilling!

COVID and supply chain problems (inflation) sure have made them spendy these days! :cry:

No option on the website for UK shipping.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE