Jogger Waterproof Outdoor Pocketbooks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sapper326

Jun 15, 2009
Newmarket, Suffolk
Anyone know if they still produce these books? Or something similar?
These two books were passed down from my father, they are really quite good to have stowed away. I'm sure theres an app for a phone but i prefer the books for reference.

wildlife tracks dated 1975 and wild herbs 1977.

ThanksDSC_0274.jpg

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I have copies of the tracking book, one on fishing and another on poisonous plants. I have had them longer than I rember, but I bought the poisonous plants one when my boys were little: they are now in their 40s!

Like you I tried to find out if they were still being published with no joy whatsoever. I hope you get a more helpful response than mine as I'd like to get hold of some more for my granchildren.

Thanks for posting.

Arjati

Dec 20, 2012
Bedfordshire
No longer in production, but some titles can be found second-hand. I use bookfinder.com to look for books as it searches all the usual suspects at once. Try using just the author - most of the Jogger Waterproof series were by the same man whose name now escapes me.
Cheers,
Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE