Jeep Earthroamer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Take a look at this work of art...
clap.gif

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I love realrcmodels, they are fantastic, but bugger me the're expensive. amazing detail. i like the vids when they take them on the trailsm there's a great one of a rubicon on the Rubicon trail the perspective makes it look like it's the same as the real rigs running the rocks. great stuff.

That solar system is sick!

Last edited:

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Saw one of those Landie roof tents once. It was January and I had just about managed to slip down the north side of Kirkstone Pass in the Lakes safely and halfway down the steep bit in a layby was one of those. Wouldhave been a very cold night in one of those single skin canvas roof tents though. Rather them than me. I actually slowed (or rather my skid grew less) and saw a rather blue looking guy poke his head out of the tent. More for warmer climes I reckon. Mind you if that roof tent had survived the night there with the strong winds we had lower down in the valley then they are tougher tents thn they look.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
If you want a camnper to slip past SWMBO then perhaps a van conversion is a better option. Not as nice from a blokey point of view though as the big 4x4 setup. A mate had one. The IVECO high roof type of van. There was a table in it which could be lowered to turn into a bed and there was a double bed in the roof space whcih doubled as storage in the day. Wonderful self made conversion. Especially when he towed a trailer made out of the rear edn of an old mini van. Then his self made canoe and kayak racks that hund on the side of the high roof on the gutters used for roof racks. Made them easier to get on and off. Still a nice tidy set-up fro canoeing and canoe surfing trips. BTW he was a kayaker so I meant canoeing in the British meaning kayaking or canoeing. Great on a unicycle too IRRC.

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Hmm Im not digging them at all, not sure why. I think I associate an off roader a car that can roll without major damage. The examples above cannot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE