Jack of all trades - master of none/ or...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That some sit up entirely sunndog. I trust them to deliver reliably, but not that what is delivered will be any good.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I find the item I want, then find the best price for it. I don't judge a retailer based on the range of goods they sell. Just if they have the item I want at a good price and then deliver quality service.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Surely retailers exist to sell whatever people will buy, they don't, with very few notable exceptions, make judgements on what is good or not - that's for you to do. :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Surely retailers exist to sell whatever people will buy, they don't, with very few notable exceptions, make judgements on what is good or not - that's for you to do. :)

Does the same rationale apply to banks and public transport? No necessity for quality of product and service? They are all profit makers after all.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I don't by any means subscribe to that rationale - far from it - but it seems to be the way it is these days, for the most part, anyway. I will always pay the extra £ to purchase from those who care and are discerning in what they sell and what they stock.

You are of course correct in that it's unacceptable for service industries to adopt that rationale; although more and more they do, in so far as they can get away with it, or in so far as we as consumers tolerate it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE