Jörg Sprave (slingshot channel guy) meets Cold Steel Boss

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I subscribed the Jorg's channel some time ago and was interested in seeing his video of his trip to the Nuremburg Weapons fair.

Some of the stalls looked like a knife collectors idea of a wet dream. The cold Steel stall was a little like the bosses enthusiasm level... hovering around 12 on a scale of 1 - 10. I almost turned the vid off listening to him spout off. Some of the weapons he has on his stall look like he has the inside track on the coming Zombie Apocalypse. I just hope the zombies don't have a good credit rating and buy his stuff. I'm sure he's a nice bloke and obviously a successful businessman but .. well you'll see what I mean when you get to that part. I bet he's from California :lmao:

You crossbow and arrow shooters will like the last part of the vid, some sweet high tech stuff there. Does make me wonder who buys this sort of kit and uses it though.

Anyway, if you're interested enjoy the vid.

[video=youtube;8dFU-KvNSMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dFU-KvNSMM&feature=relmfu[/video]

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thank God for Zombies, Otherwise Cold Steel and the Slingshot Channel might look stupid.
Colin.

Good point, but I always got the impression Jorg gets up to his antics with tongue firmly in cheek. With the amount of hits he gets I bet he gets a lot of fan mail and challenges thrown at him for all sorts. "Hey bet you can't make a zombie killer with skull ejector thingy" So he does, just to show he can.

The Cold Steel boss on the other hand.... :lmao:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Jorg`s face holding some of that kit priceless, seems like a right laugh that bloke.
Some of the air propelled arrow kit was just mindboggling.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE