I've been watching

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Timbo

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2010
I've been reading the forum for a while but only getting joined up now. Suppose I was sussing out you folks first :) Been into camping since I was allowed to camp out in the back garden then moved on to forest parks and stuff. Always considered myself bit of a survivalist (frown), I enjoy hiking, learning how to live outdoors and have been fascinated by knives since a young age (in a harmless way though) if thats possible. I know some people don't like the term survival but its what I called learning to make a fire, cook food and setup camp when I was young. I know bushcraft and survival skills have a lot in common and some things not so common. Looking forward to learning some bushcraft skills from you guys (and girls), from what I've read you seem like a good bunch of people.

Ph34r

Settler
Feb 2, 2010
Oxfordshire, England
Hey Timbo, good to see another member. Sounds like you have some experience in bushcrafting already, I will be interested to hear what you have to offer to the forum. If only we could get more of the 'forum watchers' interested in getting accounts.

TomBartlett

Spoon worrier
Jun 13, 2009
Madison, WI
www.sylvaspoon.com
Hi Timbo, looking forward to what you've got to offer. I won't worry too much about considering yourself a survivalist, as you might have guessed, the meaning of terms like survival/bushcraft/camping is a bit of a bone of contention here anyway. I'm sure you're going to fit in just fine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE