Its been a while..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
I have been a member here for a while but not posted in ages. I buggered up my hammer arm a while back and stopped doing interesting things. Well My arm is much better and I have been training it up so I can wield a hammer again. Sadly I am as weak as a kitten compared to what I used to be, now a few mins of forging and I am pooped but with time it will come back.

Seems much has changed when it comes to cutting tools. A ban on ebay I think has hit the knife making craft take a hard hit but its good to see its still lively here.

Anyways have some photos of recent stuff I have been banging out :)

made today :D

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Good to see you back in action. Haven't been on BB for a while, seemed to be getting a bit posh and elite.
Will need to venture back. Still love and use my wren.
Cheers
Jfw

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Blimey - theres a blast from the past!

Good to see you back and iron torturing again Lord F :)

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
There are several there I love.
The blunt-ended 'cleaver' shape: does that have an owner or was it just a personal project to make?

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Always liked your blades. I remember being gutted at missing one of your friction folder blades for sale on BB some time back.

Nice to see you making again.

Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
There are several there I love.
The blunt-ended 'cleaver' shape: does that have an owner or was it just a personal project to make?

Its has an interested party at the moment. Its a big brutal thing 6mm spine and over two inches wide, I was tempted to finish it my self and startr attacking bit of wood with it, but ho hum...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE