Israel emergency bandage

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Stone14

Member
Aug 3, 2022
16
5
43
Northumberland
So eyeing up first aid/ survival items... I want an IEB. Looking online the genuine brand is Percys Medical. However they are looking to be £30+ for one. Also on YouTube people in the US saying they are $9 each, the knock offs are $6. So it looks like alot of sites are ripping people off charging £30-40 each. Where can I get one gor the legitimate price?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
 
Reflex Medical
Here's a review of the T3 bandage
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stone14
I have carried our local pressure bandage, named by #1 son after his service. Apparently there is not that much difference between them.
 
I've only seen haemostatic dressings and stuff for £40 ish.
All the Israeli style bandages i have seen cost less than £10
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stone14

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE