Is this for real?

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Glad yours arrived not a bad little number and if it is a fake damn good one lol have fun coz I have been using mine at work all day and it's just so cool lol

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Another vote for the SanRenMu knives :D

The comment went, "If you ask China for cheap (and not very good) that's what you'll get. Ask for quality and they'll ripoff someone else's design and give you quality at a cheap price."
Hell of a double whammy for the folks who do the original design, research, etc., though :sigh:

Cheers,
Toddy

SanRenMu knives are excellent, I use a 'flipper' opening one when I abseil as it means I can open it one handed, and pdq at that. It's razor sharp straight from the box, and holds an edge well.

I did a group buy on them for some guys I train with, and every one of them has nothing but positive feedback on them. Considering we're talking about guys that have Busse knives etc, and are happy to drop £300+ on a blade, that must say something.

Great for the job :)

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
well ive placed two orders with Focal Price now and both have been delivered wrong, cant get an answer from their customer service bods, so off to Paypal i go, all i will say is 'buyer beware'

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
yep, went through the message centre to get in touch with them, still waiting mind, i'll give them until next week then im getting Paypal involved

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE