Loads of gear for sale......have a look

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Titch

Tenderfoot
Jan 28, 2007
KILMARNOCK
Price drop on Fallkniven Njord and U2. Also Surefire and Cree x3

As I'm new to this selling game, I'm unsure of postage costs. But ill research that after I've posted this thread....................so all prices below are minus postage costs. Postage costs will of course be arranged before the point of sale.

So here we go.....

1. LK70 Swedish army issue backpack. I'm sure most of you on here will know the gumph about these. As new condition. I had two of these delivered from source...complete pain in the bottom. Keeping one, selling one. £40 + p&p Sold (Barn Owl)

2. Phoenix 2 man mountaineering tent, complete with snow flaps. I bought this second hand and I've used it maybe half a dozen times. Still in good order. Slight bubbling on material but still 100% waterproof (it’s been well tested). Slight damage to male/female part on one of the poles, the parts are there to repair it, I’ve just never got round to doing it (just taped it) complete with pegs, guy lines and spare parts. £40 + p&p sold

3. Woodland Edge stratosphere hooped bivy bag http://www.woodlandedge.co.uk/bivi.html completely unused. As new. £80 + p&pSold (chas brooks)

4. British Army Issue Arctic Sleeping Bag like this: http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/s.../new-genuine-british-army-current-427955.html used but not abused. This bag had been issued previous to me buying. I put it through a wash to get rid of the army surplus shop smell. Maybe used it half a dozen times. It really does keep you roasting. To warm for me. I believe there is a small bit of marking at the bottom but its nothing that impedes its quality.
£30 + p&p Reserved (Tank)

5. DD Travel Hammock. Complete with built in mosquito net. New and unused. I believe they have since brought out an updated version, so I cant provide a link to the product.
£30 + p&p

6. 2 X Tatonka Tarps both poly cotton. One is the largest of the range 4.5m x 4.5m the second is smaller 3m x 3m Brand new and unused. Both complete with original stuff sacks and guy lines.

4.5m x 4.5m: £90 + p&p Sold (chas brooks)
3m x 3m: £40 + p&p SPF (lou1661)

7. 16ch Zebra Billy Can. Bigger than I expected when I bought it. Since bought a smaller version. New and unused. £20 + p&psold (chas brooks)

8. Stainless steel 3 tier Tiffin box. For carrying your lunch in :lmao: £15 + p&p

9. Tatonka 1lt stainless steel drinking flask. Was going to use it as a fuel bottle but decided against it. £12 + p&p

10. 2 piece aluminium mess tins. Used but in spotless condition. £3.50 + p&p

11. Tatonka regular cook set, new and unused. £15 + p&p

12. Peak Ignition gas burner. Very minimal use. Pretty much as unused. Excellent little piece of kit. Job lot along with two bottles of gas. £40 + p&p

13. Silky Saw Pocket Boy. Cut one small branch to test. £10 + p&p Sold (W00dsmoke)

14. Fallkniven njord. Beautiful knife, and I’m totally unqualified to use it (still using a clipper). Never sharpened, original sheth, original box. I only occasionally take it out the box to marvel at its quality. £220 delivered (UK)sold

15. Surefire (G2 Nitrolon i think) used but not abused. Pretty much brand new condition. Complete with new lithium batteries. £30 to your door (UK)Sold on British Blades

16. Cree X3 led flashlight. Super bright. I bought this of ebay from china. Lithium batteries, very lightly used. Brand new condition. £30 to your door (UK)Sold on British Blades

17. Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe. Very very very light use, never sharpened. Complete with Gransfors sharpening stone and file. £50 + p&p Sold (Barn Owl

18. Woodland Edge Fire Box. Used around half a dozen times. Visibly scorched but in perfect condition. £70 + p&p

19. Fällkniven U2. Very light use. Never sharpened. Still razor sharp. They are currently £66.95 on heinnie. :eek: I didn't pay that much. £50 delivered to your door (UK) sold on british blades

20. Barnett Black Widow Sling Shot. 2 replacement elastics and loads (not sure how many) Steel BBs. £20 + p&p Sold (Sniper)

21. Leatherman Charge TTi: Brand new and in box. Nuf said. £140....£120 sold (external buyer)

22. Army Tragia. All bits and bobs. ill throw in an army drinking canteen. £10 +p&p sold

Thats it, I cant take any more. This has taken me friken ages. There are a few other things to go in, but ill edit them in tomorrow. Im willing to negotiate on all listed prices, especially if your buying more than one thing. Im now going to try and find out about postage costs.

Payment by pay pal only, unless you can pick up or live in the glasgow/ayrshire area. In which case Ill deliver.

P.M. if your interested. First come first served. Thanks very much for reading

Titch

Titch

Tenderfoot
Jan 28, 2007
KILMARNOCK
Thank god for that. Thats been an all day effort getting that done. Ill give this a week then the unsold stuff will be getting ebay'd.

Cheers

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Army Tragia, I would like some pics if not to much prob, not sure if its what I am after, or links to product.
Cheers.

watch out for incoming:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE