Is it going to go all quiet on here?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
So, with the Moot starting this week, will it be all quiet on here for a week or so? Or are most people technologied up and will be posting anyway?

Will the return see months of in-jokes about things that happened that those of us who are not going won't understand:(

Hope you all have a nice time:)

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Last year got very quiet round here - If mobile coverage is as bad as they say then all that technology probably won't be much use. As for the in-jokes I don't think it will make much difference whether you go or not - little of it will make any sense! :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It won't be that quiet, and there are always in jokes going around from the various meet ups :D

I'm not going this year, my last surviving elderly relations are very ill and Wales is just too far to get home from in a hurry if I'm needed, and there'll be a lot of folks still active on the forum.

The Moot is a great chill out in excellent company :) you lot will just have to do this year ;) :D

cheers,
Toddy

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I think the grown ups are the ones staying :D

Not so, Judging by the mahoosive sulk I have been having about not being able to make his my first year to go to the moot, though I have had confirmation that I can definatly go next year! FINALLY I will be able to prod John Fenna and prove he is real, listen to Drews story time!

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
It won't be that quiet, and there are always in jokes going around from the various meet ups :D

I'm not going this year, my last surviving elderly relations are very ill and Wales is just too far to get home from in a hurry if I'm needed, and there'll be a lot of folks still active on the forum.

The Moot is a great chill out in excellent company :) you lot will just have to do this year ;) :D

cheers,
Toddy

I'm sure any ill relation should benefit by a late night drink 'o whisky and a sing song in the naughty corner.

Not so good Toddy, hope they get better! going to be a shame that you're not there, you were the first to make me really welcome at my first moot!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE