Is British Blades doon?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Martyn said:
I was thinking about having a converstaion with the wife, she says she's forgotten what I look like. :D


Ok your excused :lmao:

as long as everyone else get into gear its about time we got some stuff done
 
I had been getting onto BB for the past few days as normal since the upgrade but, now again, it's gone back to the same problem of pages taking a long time to load with no access to the Quick Link functions. Although it isn't constantly slow like before - it could be full speed one session then suddenly, crawler gear.

Dammit :(

Mark
 
Roefisher said:
I had been getting onto BB for the past few days as normal since the upgrade but, now again, it's gone back to the same problem of pages taking a long time to load with no access to the Quick Link functions. Although it isn't constantly slow like before - it could be full speed one session then suddenly, crawler gear.

Dammit :(

Mark

I'm having the same performance issues Mark. I'll wait a couple of days and then report back to the host. I need to feedback to them anyway over the change of server.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE