Is British Blades doon?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
K

Knife-man

Martyn said:
I was thinking about having a converstaion with the wife, she says she's forgotten what I look like. :D

Ok your excused :lmao:

as long as everyone else get into gear its about time we got some stuff done

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
I had been getting onto BB for the past few days as normal since the upgrade but, now again, it's gone back to the same problem of pages taking a long time to load with no access to the Quick Link functions. Although it isn't constantly slow like before - it could be full speed one session then suddenly, crawler gear.

Dammit :(

Mark

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Roefisher said:
I had been getting onto BB for the past few days as normal since the upgrade but, now again, it's gone back to the same problem of pages taking a long time to load with no access to the Quick Link functions. Although it isn't constantly slow like before - it could be full speed one session then suddenly, crawler gear.

Dammit :(

Mark

I'm having the same performance issues Mark. I'll wait a couple of days and then report back to the host. I need to feedback to them anyway over the change of server.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE