Is British Blades doon?

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
201
9
:
Just checking.

It was running very slowly for me with pages taking a long time to load, but that's even stopped now :o

Anyone else?

Mark
 
Logged onto the site this evening and it went full speed for around 10-15 minutes. Then it slowed up on a few page refreshes before just totally grinding to a halt.

Patience is one thing, but it's just about got the better of me ... if that's how it's going to being continuing every time I try, i'll pass on viewing for a while.

:banghead:

Mark
 
I find it interesting that this question is asked quite a few times on here about BB. Does it have a particular problem I wonder? :confused:
 
Yes it does appear to be down and what you all doing up this late? :) :)
 
I shouldn't worry too much guys It says it a database error so at absolute worst its just a DB reinstall from a backup and we lose a couple of days worth.

Thats providing that they cant just track down the problem and sort it out.

The main problem ATM I think is waiting for people to get out of bed ....not everyone wakes up at 6 am :eek: you know
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE