Inviting quotes for making knife sheath.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Glydr

Feb 17, 2010
Wirral
Hello, I have a fixed blade sheath knife that I have had for about 14-15 years, the knife is in great condition still but the sheath is well past its best and is starting to disintegrate.
I have found a company online that will make a tailor fitted sheath for £25 but the whole knife and sheath cost that.
If anyone can knock up a sheath I would be happy to pay them for it if they can do it for a better price than above, and am willing to post them the knife to fit it if need be.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi glydr why not make a pattern of the old sheath and have ago yourself you will have much more satisfaction as it was your origonel knife have a go regards dave

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
There are a lot of talented makers on this site, who will all make you something personal to you & your requirements, which will last you for years, and be far better than some mass produced item, and your keeping your money "in house".

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE