Invitation: Bushcraft Canoe Trip Yukon & Teslin Rivers (Canada)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Exciting stuff. Have never tried any of their knives, despite coming highly recommended.

I'm going to do a gear check and initial pack myself today. Still a few buts left to make up though do better get to it.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Just got home from this trip, full trip report to follow by the end of the week.

DSC03729.JPG

DSC03654.JPG

DSC03747.JPG

DSC03359.JPG

DSC03373.JPG

DSC03410.JPG

DSC03425.JPG

DSC03689.JPG

Bushcraft Yukon

Tenderfoot
Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Great photos Bob! It was fun to go on this trip with you folks! Thanks for the visit! I will also write up a report (almost finished) and upload some pics at the end of the week.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Hi guys,

I've put up my trip report here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140706

It might not be thorough or eloquent, but I hope it gives a sense of how wonderful this trip was. I'd say it was a once in a lifetime thing, but I fully intend to go bacj and tackle some of the more technical rivers when I can.

Thanks again Fabian for your planning and wonderful hospitality. The logistics of doing a trip like this without Fabian's knowledge and equipment would make it virtually impossible for us to do without dropping a serious amount of cash.

Some great pictures you've put up, Fabian. Looks like I didn't get them all in the file transfer after all.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE