Introducing......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

king arthur

Aug 6, 2011
severn Beach
Hello Everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Arthur and I have recently set up a brand new company called 'South West Survival Equipment'. The business started up back in January of this year and we went Live in June . I set it up with my wife Kat and with some help from our Boston terrier 'Mr. Walnuts'! Which makes us truely a family run business.

We are based just outside Bristol, deep in the South West of England.
We are serious about being outdoors - myself, I'm a very keen surfer and Kat is a bodyboarder. We also enjoy fly fishing, wild camping, canoeing, hill walking and snowboarding - just to mention a few things!
I first got into survival techniques (or bushcraft) back when I was around the age of 13 and still have a passionate interest in the subject now.
Monday to Friday, I'm kept busy with being a self empolyed carpenter but at the weekend i'm usally up to something fun! The dream of course, is that one day i'll be able to come off the tools!
If you have the time, please have a look at our website (www.southwestsurvivalequipment.com or click on our logo in the trader section)- which we are pretty proud of!
We consciousy made a decision to stock products we would use ourselves, covering a wide range of brands and more and more products are being added on a daily basis. Please feel free to contact us if you have any product requirements and we'll do everything we can to source it for you.
Have a look and see what you think!
Thanks!
Arthur

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE