Introducing.......Me!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

silvergirl

Nomad
Jan 25, 2006
Angus,Scotland
I don't get much time to spend on the pc but just so you know who I am when I start posting my opinions I thought I'd say a few words about myself. :D

At the age of four I realised my parents had a lot going on in their lives and they were quite happy for me to dissapear in to the woods at the bottom of the road for hours on end. :lmao:
The only restrictions I had were to stay of any roads, not eat any berries I didn't know what they were and stay away from umbellifers, cause they couldn't tell them apart. Oh and to be back in time for tea. My friends were very jealous.

We moved around alot when I was youg but no matter where we went there were woods of some sort. As I got older I started hillwalking and have had a shot at most watersports at somepoint.

I have worked in conservation since I left school and now have a couple of young children, but I don't give them the same freedom I had at that age. A sign of the times or just paranoia? Going for a walk with them takes for ever as they are always foraging for something.

Cheers for now. :p

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Hi Silvergirl!

Lovely to have you join us! - do you have a preffered month? :eek:

Seriously though welcome aboard! - there is a great family atmosphere i'm sure you will fit in well and enjoy our company!

charley beale

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2006
South
g4ghb said:
Hi Silvergirl!

Lovely to have you join us! - do you have a preffered month? :eek:

Seriously though welcome aboard! - there is a great family atmosphere i'm sure you will fit in well and enjoy our company!

Very funny Graham! Silvergirl i am bagging January. :yelrotflm

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
good morning and welcome, its good to walk with the kids they learn so much and will remember so much about plants and wildlife to pass on to their kids :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE