Internet Movie Knife Database

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billybob0987

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2011
Eastbourne
Not sure if this is the right place to post it but

I have been trying to find a reference site for film knives for a while now and have had no luck, so i decided to set one up today, its very limited at the moment, only has half a page about the walking dead, so if any blade enthusiasts spot anything in a film feel free to add it, check it outif you get some time

imkdb.wikia.com

any thoughts or views

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Dont know what the knife was, but in the first Predator movie one of Arnie's men was standing on a fallen tree when he takes a large knife out with black handle. I liked that one !

billybob0987

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2011
Eastbourne
i posted up on british blades, pretty much the same message as in here, and they banned me, to be lifted never apparently, dunno what thats all about, i didnt get an email or anything

the sites all user submitted, you dont have to register or anything so if you know a knife from a film and there isn't already a page up, feel free to make one

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
i posted up on british blades, pretty much the same message as in here, and they banned me, to be lifted never apparently, dunno what thats all about...

It's probably because somebody thought you used BB to spamvertise your Website. I don't think it's personal. :)

Generally speaking if you're promoting something on somebody else's Website, such as a Website that you've created, it's advisable to ask first. Most sites have rules about what's considered acceptable.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Jason vorhees always had a great machete in the Friday 13th films.
Mass per previous post about Arnies big knife, don't forget the Predators wrist blades they were awesome lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE