Instant potato mash patties

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Im a veggy, so grilled cumberland
herby sausages and branston beans too.

Sounds ok :)

I've cut down on a lot of the meat I was eating, saving treats like a fillet or well-reared chicken breast for, well, when I really feel like it rather than to make a meal feel like a meal. Was veggie for years, but my gripe is with the meat producers, not the consumers. However, the Lidl steak slipped through on this occasion ;)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Tesco value 'smash' 20p, Value corned beef £1.50 (thereabouts), bit of onion, fry in a little butter = good meal for two for a couple of quid when out and about.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
smash with dried mixed fruit mixed in, fried in butter. Then dusted with brown sugar. That is good round a fire.

also works with squeezy honey, squeezy condensed milk, and melted chocolate. If you sliced a mars bar or twix covered it mash then fry it that is really good boost. Smash also thickens a soap packet to go around two people not one.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
when I poach fish in milk, I add little butter and seasoning, once the fish is cooked I add the instant mash job done, fish and mash in one pan and nothing wasted.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
also works with squeezy honey, squeezy condensed milk, and melted chocolate. If you sliced a mars bar or twix covered it mash then fry it that is really good boost. Smash also thickens a soap packet to go around two people not one.

Another great idea to try out :) before reading this thread I always thought that Smash was only good for metallic Martians! :lmao:

Not sure about adding it to soap though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE