Insect Netting for Hammock GROUP BUY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
MagiKelly said:
The Kelly websites:-
MagiKelly :: Corporate & Close Up Magician.
Karen Kelly Designs :: Wedding Dress Designer.
Magikelly sleeping systems :: Wilderness Sleeping equipment supplier

I can see it now:

The magic sleep system....

Now you see it...
Now you don't....
nothing up my left sleeve....

:lmao: :lmao:

monkey_pork

Forager
May 19, 2005
Devonshire
Would this be a suitable size for a double bed too I wonder ?

Two if so, one and another summer of insect bites (err, for someone) if not. Probably.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
MagiKelly said:
Don't think it would suit a double bed. It could be set to enclose a bivi but you would still have the problem of insect coming from the ground.

Hi John. I like to kip on the ground and was wondering if this net would be suitable to be tied to a ridge line under a basha, and then simply tucked under your sleeping bag?.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
stuart f said:
Hi John. I like to kip on the ground and was wondering if this net would be suitable to be tied to a ridge line under a basha, and then simply tucked under your sleeping bag?.

It should be ideal; for that.. My only concern would be insects from the ground inside the netting but there is no way round that.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
MagiKelly said:
It should be ideal; for that.. My only concern would be insects from the ground inside the netting but there is no way round that.

MagiKelly, when do you think the group buy hits the road and gets rolling?
I am not in a hurry as we have about 60 cm snow up here but I am afraid to miss the show.

cheers
Abbe

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Okay I have got a price, sort of. Still need to confirm delivery, VAT etc but we are looking at no more than £20 to your door including PayPal fees etc. More likely to be nearer £15 but I prefer to err on the side of caution.

The netting will be PB fabric which has 480 holes per square inch. This is apparently 3 times the international recommendation but that could just be a bit of sales bumph.

I have asked if I can have a sample one to see but this may not be practical. I have also asked some questions about colour and the like.

Once I hear more I will let you know but this is looking optimistic considering that the RM one costs £45 plus delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE