Insect Netting for Hammock GROUP BUY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prp90

Oct 30, 2005
scotland
i would be inrerested in 1 please (£££ permiting)
(new to this group buy business so if someone could poke me in the ribs as and when i need to do something it would be most helpful)

paul

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
soa_uk said:
FWIW, I make that 29/30 dependent on price, so far.
Over halfway.

I have not bothered to count. Suffice to say I am confident that as long as it is a decent price I am sure that 50 will not be a problem. The only issue I am concerned about is to make sure that no one misses out. Of course I am also a little scared that this will revive interest in hammocks.

Anyway time will tell.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
magikelly said:
The only issue I am concerned about is to make sure that no one misses out. Of course I am also a little scared that this will revive interest in hammocks.

hmmmm, new business prospect i'm sure.

magikelly said:
The Kelly websites:-
MagiKelly :: Corporate & Close Up Magician.
Karen Kelly Designs :: Wedding Dress Designer.
Magikelly sleeping systems :: Wilderness Sleeping equipment supplier

^^^ You know it makes sense John!!!! :D :D

Shankly

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
Cambs
I just can't seem to stop spending the wifes housekeeping on stuff.!!! I know I am a very weak man but what she doesn't know about can't hurt her (or me), so I would be up for 1 possibly 2 - depending on price of course.....
Cheers John !!!!

Shankly

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Hammocks? Wot Hammocks......

Just kidding ;)

I have two - very pleased in deed with them ( thank you again ). You are spot in regards early warning - I was starting to look about to get nets to fit.

I hope things come together ok - if so, please note me down for two

Regards

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE