Insect Netting for Hammock GROUP BUY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
david1 said:
sorry John I did PM you off group first :) trying not to start you another group buy :-0

David

Don't worry David. I have some experiance of the way demand goes on these things.

In another week I will be emailing all those on the outstanding list, incuding those that already contacted me and after that I will start selling those ones off, unless there is a reason to keep holding them.

Apr 27, 2006
Oldham
If there are any left over after you have checked with the outstanding orders then I would take two off you without a seconds hesitation.

Thanks

MagiKelly

The below are still outstanding but as said the ones with an # have been in touch and arrangements are in hand.

3 morch
6 Roy's Badger
1 filcon #
1 Yggdrasil#
1 R-J #
1 alpha_centaur
1 bow drill

Morch, Roy's Badger, Alpha_Centaur and Bow drill seem immune to PMs. I know Morch has been on the forum but the other three have not been active since the stuff arrived. Bow drill also has a hammock to claim. I do not want to sell the stuff on too soon if they have been on holiday or the like but I do not want to end up with a pile of insect nettings in my house.

Also because of returns and extra orders I only have 14 left for the 14 outstanding so I might take a couple extra for myself if some do not go ahead.

So next Monday if I still have not heard from some of the 4 that I mentioned I will be taking 2 of the outstanding ones for myself and the others I will release for sale to those that have asked. Which is, I believe

1 or 2 David1
1 gaz_miggy
1 sparks
1 barry
2 MikeL117
1 afredus

david1

Nomad
Mar 3, 2006
sussex
MagiKelly said:
The below are still outstanding but as said the ones with an # have been in touch and arrangements are in hand.

3 morch
6 Roy's Badger
1 filcon #
1 Yggdrasil#
1 R-J #
1 alpha_centaur
1 bow drill

Morch, Roy's Badger, Alpha_Centaur and Bow drill seem immune to PMs. I know Morch has been on the forum but the other three have not been active since the stuff arrived. Bow drill also has a hammock to claim. I do not want to sell the stuff on too soon if they have been on holiday or the like but I do not want to end up with a pile of insect nettings in my house.

Also because of returns and extra orders I only have 14 left for the 14 outstanding so I might take a couple extra for myself if some do not go ahead.

So next Monday if I still have not heard from some of the 4 that I mentioned I will be taking 2 of the outstanding ones for myself and the others I will release for sale to those that have asked. Which is, I believe

1 or 2 David1
1 gaz_miggy
1 sparks
1 barry
2 MikeL117
1 afredus

yes I would like two if there avalible to go with the two hamocks from last sale :)

thanks David

jamesoconnor

Nomad
Jul 19, 2005
Hamilton, lanarkshire
i was out last week using my hammock and new net for the first time and must say that it was brilliant watching the little critters trying their best to try and get at me. the net is fantastic, really well made, probably the best bit of sleeping kit i have now to make life comfotable up here in scotland during midge season.
regards
james

MagiKelly

The bad news is I have now heard from everyone except alpha_centaur so chances are there will be few if any spare. The good news is I can always order another batch if there is the demand for at least 50. I'll keep track here for the moment of interest. Once it starts to look like there will be the enough interest I will start a new thread to highlight the second group buy but be warned the turnaround time from placing the order is likely to be at least a month from the order being placed. I have heard that DD hammocks might be selling netting soon so that might sort out a cheap supply and negate the need for another buy, anyway, names so far

2 David1
1 gaz_miggy
1 sparks
1 barry
2 MikeL117
1 afredus
1Scuba Pete
1 themac
1 QDanT

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Yer, go on then....I saw AndyN's last weekend and was quite taken with it...and seeing as I own about 8 hammocks and only the hennessy has one with it I feel it would be worth having one :lmao:

Stick me on the reserves for this order please and/or on the new list if you do another buy.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
For anyone looking to treat their nets with Permethrin, the lifesystems re-treatment bottle is plenty to treat these nets with, you dilute the bottle with 375ml water and that will treat 15m2. Treated mine on Sunday night and all was ok.

Roy's Badger

Tenderfoot
Sep 21, 2005
Kernow
Got the nets on Friday. Thanks very much, prompt as usual- looking forward to using it in the desert & jungle later this year- rock on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE