Inova Microlight & Keyring Thingy!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi Mods, not sure if this is allowed so please remove if so.

Whilst continuing my clearout to raise funds for Everest in June I have come across a bunch of Inova Microlight's and Victorinox Swiss made split keyrings (Like RM uses for his firesteel)

If memory serves, the Inova microlights were £9.99 but I bought 2 dozen for a promotion and got them at £6.99 each, the Keyrings worked out at £2.49 each and recorded postage should be around £1.49.

I would like £11 for one of each (1 x Microlight & 1 x Keyring) delivered and have 8 in total. Both are brand new in packets and the microlight comes with a Lithium Battery included.

The Microlight:
755-large1.jpg

The Keyring:
t_154.jpg

Cheque or PayPal is fine (No extra charge) and if the postage & Jiffy envolope is any less than £1.49 I will gladly refund you.

Many Thanks

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
I have no need for the light but would be very interested in the split keyring - would someone split with me?

If not - could you let me know where you got them from eskimo?

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Would be interested in the key rings, i have enough lights myself at the moment though, willing to split the key rings with sparkplug if you like?.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi, found my original reciept. I only paid £4.99 for the Microlights so am looking for £8.50 per set (1 Microlight & 1 Keyring) including fees & delivery.

Sorry, not going to split at the moment but may do if I have no joy in a few days.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE