Big Clearout FSOT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
having a bit of a clearout to make space and raise funds, so here are a few bits and pieces that might be of use to someone! sale preferred, but will consider trades for knives or knife making stuff - bolts,pins,scales etc. paypal to pay, post and PM to secure, all prices include pp fees and 1st class postage ALL NOW SOLD _ SEE OTHER THREAD

some stuff, but no photos atm;
Tatonka 1 tarp 4.25m x 4.5m, excellent condition (nice smoky smell) £60, link; http://w01-0504.web.dircon.net/acatalog/Tatonka_Tarps.html (4th one down)SOLD
1 large and 1 small net-making kit £3 each SOLD
4 pieces of 1.5mm brown leather hide 86"x13-21", 48"x22x48"(L-shape)", 52"x25", "36"x18"(approx) good for pouches - open to offers SOLD
100m of olive webbing, 25mm wide £20 the lot, will split if less is wanted SOLD
4.5m x 1.5m of top quality dark brown faux fur fabric, good for throw/rug/blankets - open to offers
11m x 1.5m British DPM ripstop fabric, S95 pattern, this is the actual fabric used to make army clothes, not a cheap print , £6 per 1x1.5m, or offers

goretex extreme cold weather over-mittens, size medium, but fit my large hands with a pair of gloves underneath, as new £15 SOLD
heavy-duty DPM gaiters (with the wire fastening and full length zip) size medium, used but in very good condition £10
desert DPM beanie, medium £3 SOLD
nato poncho (with the stud fasteners) olive green, with 58 pattern poncho roll, used , VGC £13 SOLD

used dutch water bottle and steel mug £5 SOLD
used hexi cooker with full hexi block £2.50
steel crusader lid, new £5 SOLD
6 blue spring crabs £2.50 SOLD
3 field dressings £3 SOLD
personal combat torch, new in wrapper £3 SOLD
battery camping lantern, new £4 SOLD
used messtin £1 SOLD

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hi there mate,

I'm interested in the dutch water bottle+ mug and the Jaccaru leather wallaroo oil bush hat, if they are still on the go.

Nag.

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Might be interested in a couple of the carabiners - would these be strong enough to use with a hammock? (sorry if it's a newbie question!)

Small net making kit also sounds like it might be a fun project to try - does it come with everything I'd need or would I need to buy extras for it?

Thanks

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Is the flask the gorilla one Eric did for you? If it is I will definitely take it (would love the possibles pouch as well but funds are low at the moment :()

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
fishy1 - sorry mate cup and bottle sold to Nag
sparkplug - i use 2 crabs at each end of my hammock, and it holds me(18 stone) - all you need for the net kit is string
William Ed - the tarp is the polyester version, not the polycotton
silverback - the flask is a tiny one eric made me - enough for a shot or 2 of your fav tipple, not the gorilla one, sorry!
all PMs replied to
globetrotter and woodsmoke - pms sent

fishy1

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
sneck
I have to say, I scrolled through the pics and the only things that caught my eye were the knife and the mug. Then, of course, I read the small print and was disappointed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE