P Baker Knife and other bits.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WilliamEd

Sep 3, 2007
Yorkshire
Hi I am wanting to swap my New & Unused P Baker Handmade BUSHMANtz knife with upgraded 4mm blade (Plus a few other bits) for a colour screen Garmin GPS.

Paul Barker BUSHMANtz handmade knife & brown leather sheath with firesteel holder and upgraded blade (4mm) - RRP £160
Petzl Tikka Plus Headtorch - RRP £26
Petzl Tikka Case - RRP £7
Light My Fire Spork - RRP £3
Primus Powerlighter - RRP £12
INOVA LED Keyring Led torch - RRP £12
Frosts Clipper Knife - RRP £8
2 x Victorinox Quick Release Keyrings (Swiss Made) - RRP £4 each
1 x BA Olive Waterproof Container - RRP £3
If you require any close up photos, send me your email address and I will forward you some on. Any questions? Feel free to ask. Collection fine or Next day delivery for £5

SPECIFICATION OF KNIFE FROM WHEN I BOUGHT IT:
Bushcraft knife. My BUSHMANtz model, Hand made by Paul Baker, a full time professional knife smith with nearly 40 years experience in custom sword and knife making.This knife is full tang, 01 tool steel. Differential heat treated and tempered to achieve a 59rc. Curly Maple handle, with stainless and brass loveless style bolts and brass lanyard tube. Length overall 22 cm. Blade length 11 cm. Thickness 3.4mm (NOW 4mm). The blade is flat ground with a razor edge and a hand rubbed satin finish. Supplied in a hand stitched brown leather sheath with fire steel holder. This is a quality, fully hand made knife, one of my Bushman.tz. range.A well tried and tested bushcraft knife

The other bits include a Petzl Tikka Plus, Pouch, Spork, Keylight, Powerlighter and a few other little bits.

Many Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE