inof wanted-Western isles-or Cairngorms.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Hi, My brother is coming up soon and we fancy a trip north, ive been to the Cairngorm area(Linn of Dee)etc
have also visited the Oban area etc but im looking for somewhere differant we will be driving to the place but would be willing to park up and walk to remote area's, what im after is either some nice quiet remote beach where we can bivi for a few days or a nice wooded area with water access,either east or west is fine. If anyone can help please either post on here or if you want to be more descrete pm me.
many thanks Andy.
ps can be on west coast or western isles.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Knoydart, Moidart and Mallaig :)

How many nights are you going for Andy ? If you're going for more than two then I reckon it's worth putting the miles in, stunning area

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Hi Andy,
On the road to Mallaig there is a small peninsula. There's a bit of wooded land here and a Mountain Bothy called Peanmeanach, no doubt in the past it would have been a wee village but there's just the Bothy now. If the weather's bad you can stay in the Bothy: http://www.mountainbothies.org.uk/bothy-details.asp?bothy_id=68

I was in Knoydart a few weeks ago, great part of the world:

Nov10Ed005-2.jpg

Nov10Ed002-1.jpg

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Many thanks guys, probs going for around 4 days,now just have to convince my brother that after he's drove up here from Plymouth,to head west young man!(and north as well)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE