I'm upset and angry and I need to rant!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
Very much so!

I get the OP's reason for starting this thread but maybe the mods should lock it off? Before it goes too far?

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
I think it's pretty much run its course now.

All the possible views and opinions have been expressed and we're in danger of just repeating ourselves.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Both dogs and cats All dogs and cats should be chipped anything else should be put down, we have a hell of a problem with colonies of feral cats here in hull to the point of it making the news not such a problem with dogs though. I had a real problem with cats ****ting in the gravel on my garden until I took pictures of the cat responsible and showed it to the owner who I made come round and collect it all up. I've not seen the cat since. I agree that cats will hunt regardless of how responsible you are but I don't see why I should put up with your "family member" crapping in my garden, lets face it you would no doubt be upset if I came and curled one out in yours.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Both dogs and cats All dogs and cats should be chipped anything else should be put down, we have a hell of a problem with colonies of feral cats here in hull to the point of it making the news not such a problem with dogs though. I had a real problem with cats ****ting in the gravel on my garden until I took pictures of the cat responsible and showed it to the owner who I made come round and collect it all up. I've not seen the cat since. I agree that cats will hunt regardless of how responsible you are but I don't see why I should put up with your "family member" crapping in my garden, lets face it you would no doubt be upset if I came and curled one out in yours.

I find flinging it back over the frence on their "wash day" works well also.

I dont differentiate either, cat owners in each of the 3 closest houses get equal shares. :)

Seadog

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2013
United Kingdom
Ooops =should be no excuse I have lived in West Yorkshire for over 25 years! Of course it is in North Yorkshire! Still prefer cats to children though!

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
1002888_10151679116973673_2104564019_n.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE