I'm away....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Some of you that know me understand that I hate living on the M4 corridor and spend most of my free time in the Highlands.

Well, no more. I'm going, we're off to Speyside in April and the hunt for 'the' house has begun!

I'm hoping it's a homestead.

Richard

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Good to hear your going to take the plunge Rich. You'll have to pop in for a brew, let us know what your looking for and I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Thanks all, Rich, that would be perfect, if it were within 30 mins of my wife's new job in Buckie, Spey Bay. Sadly 'tis not.

I like this, but it looks like it's off the market:

http://www.stewartwatson.co.uk/data/9456.pdf

Chris, basically, this house. Or something similar in the same kind of area. We're toying with the idea of buying the land and building. Looking forward to getting into the community which looks great, through teaching (her mainly and me in supply) and carrying my business into local co-op, kids in the local school. Can't wait to spend weekends in the Cairngorms.

It's a great 40th birthday present.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nice looking pad mate

Googling "Rural properties for sale Scotland" is a weekly task I enjoy doing, one day it'll come good I hope.

Have you and the mrs had to retrain for the Scottish education system? Carol looked into it a few years ago and thought she might have do something before we moved

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
Not really, but the window was 11 applications and four years in opening. I'll do supply to get known and see where we go.

Nice pad - no longer for sale it seems......:(

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Our place went of the market twice Rich. Then we bought it.

The Gods love you and will bring you a home - the right thing at the right time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE