I told ya so!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Snowed in here - but that means my wife cannot get to work and has been forced to go to an "Over 60s" tea party in the village (which she was desparately trying to avoid) as we met the organiser while out for a snowy walk!

PMSL!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Isn't life sweet :D

No snow down here as of yet but they reckon it'll hit us overnight so might wake up to a snow scene :)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Im waiting to be told if work is shut tommorrow. God knows why they couldnt decide tonight and phone us, that would be too convenient! takes me an hour and quarter to get there in the morning and I might be told to go home if I do!

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
A few inches here too . Leeds area pretty good really. Estates are a complete mess! Main roads look like its just rained .. We have ambulances stuck everywhere and even the 4x4's gettting stuck now. No luck getting snowed in here sadly. They come out and get you!!!!!!:mad:

:eek:

O and they have now just threatend to make you stay for then day and start work again at 1900 tomorrow!!! 36hour shift! love the NHS .............:dunno:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE