I need a powerful and portable flashlight-suggestions please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gonzo

Nov 12, 2014
Wales
I'm guessing there's no vehicle access to where you're looking to shoot from? If so, a Land Rover with flood lights (perhaps on two wheel ramps at front for lift) would throw a bit of light up there.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
To be honest any illumination on 30 second exposure is going to give a lot of exess light, I'd take it up with a photography expert first. Sky light filter seems a better possibility.

cave_dweller

Nomad
Apr 9, 2010
Vale of Glamorgan
The rocks ain't gonna move, but the planet does (relative to the stars). My take on it would be to take multiple exposures, then composite them in software. If necessary you could do a 30 minute (or more) exposure on the rocks, and mix it with a 30 second exposure on the sky. Just a thought. I know a bit about photography, and a bit about torches, but exactly nothing about using torches for nighttime photography, so take this with a pinch of salt!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE