I like Hammocks.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Sort of tastes funny

a-dscf1904.jpg


It just needed more whiskey

a-dscf1906.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very little ash....

a-dscf1907.jpg


Table not burned. Not sure how that happened as it was stood directly on it.

a-dscf1908.jpg
 
Lol Sanji

No that one was outside.

Surprising I didnt just light it next to my computer.

I was really steaming.
 
Checking the photo data, the stove boiled the water for two hot chocolates in 10 mins.

Hmm......

Going to think about that....
 
Ooooh!

Mr Vicar!

Just who I needed to see.

He has this hall.....

My lounge is too full of rubbish, which Sanji and Robbi says I shouldnt just set fire to....

So.....
 
We dragged our stuff in and took over....

My little one wanted to build himself another set of sails for his boat.....

My biggest wanted to build a hammock like mine....

I wanted to find somewhere to hang my hammock...

Somewhere nice and quiet - with space for the hobo stove and pot of orange chocolate drinking stuff..

a-dscf1743.jpg
 
Hes laying the insulation over the hammock

a-dscf1760.jpg


Leaving some space at the ends where you really dont need that much insulation all bunched up.

a-dscf1761.jpg
 
He says the scissors are really blunt...

a-dscf1772.jpg


I told him hes getting soft.

Didnt admit to how the stove got made
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE