I hereby solemnly swear........

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Good luck. I fixed my kit a couple of years ago. The only change is clothes according to the weather and ditto for sleep kit. I swap 1 Mat for 2 short mats and poss quilt for bag.
Of course tarping it. My only weakness has been stoves. I fixed on my little gas stove but my weakness means i also have esbit and perhaps 3 other stoves too. Cant decide which 1 like most.
Anyway you give it your best for the rest of us who are too weak willed in the, presence of new shinies!!!! ;-) :-D

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
stick with it Sam, i do this as normal, mainly because i cant afford kit though......;)

your welcome to come and try your new summer list with me in sunny wales when i move....:)

i think he means black mountains?

hypothetical kit list to come in next couple of nights (waking nights over Christmas Oh Joy!) i reckon i have it upto spec,
then once i am off for new year i shall maybe get some photo's after i have played with the items and packs to make sure it all fits

oh kit nerdery how i love it

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Daft idea Sam, admit you'd been knocking back a few glasses of xyz when you dreamt it up and just go and enjoy yourself for crying out loud;)

I don't know whats wrong with some of you lot...blooming wacky ideas surface from time to time, act your age man:p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE