I have just bought a.........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Her she is.........30 years in the waiting :D

GMCFrontend.jpg
[/IMG]

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Well it is a WW2 GMC 353, 10 wheeler, 5 ton, straight 6 petrol Troop Carrier/Cargo truck. Built in 1943/44.............how bloomin excited am I :D

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Strewth. Nice family runabout there Jack.

I have to pull up a couple of feet of leylandii hedge in the garden this weekend. Was going to use my Defender...

But I think I'm developing a complex already. May have to tell my wife we need something bigger... :)

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Very nice Jack, so that's what you were doing at that military show the other week...

I hope you're storing it under cover !

Cheers

Mark

Rhodri

Forager
Nov 12, 2004
Suffolk
Hey. Drive it to your nearest Halfords and ask one of the spotty herberts on the "ICE" counter if their 'free fitting on stereos' offer applies...

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Buckshot said:
Very nice Jack, so that's what you were doing at that military show the other week...

I hope you're storing it under cover !

Cheers

Mark

I have to restore it first and then maybe it will go under cover. I do have a problem with the way people restore vehicles to a 'better than new' condition. It doesn't reflect the way they were, most vehicles that you see look in place in they were behind glass in a museum but look out of place in a 'show' environment. Mine will be on a 'operational' state.

It will be my removal truck as we are on the move! :D

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Mate, that looks cooooool :D You'll be able to get the kids in then ;) You'll be able to take the whole town to school in that!

Good on you mate :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE